Thursday, October 24, 2019

Thursday, October 24, 2019

When Nanaw took Chase to school on Thursday, she noticed that Chase had a new corner book on his desk but now she can't remember the name of the book. She'll ask Chase when she sees him tomorrow. After school, Chase and Nanaw went to the Columbia Library to pick up the hotspot for the Rockbridge trip. Nanaw sent up when they got home, and it works well. However, Nanaw doesn't know if it will help at Rockbridge because there might not be any T-Mobile cell towers close enough for the hotspot to connect to. Chase multitasked after school. He played Kick the Buddy on Nanaw's phone and watch Denis on YouTube at the same time. When Nanaw took Chase home, Mama wasn't there. She and Aunt Becca went shopping to get things for the trip to Eckert's Friday night. Nanaw isn't going because it's going to be cold outside. She'll stay home where it's warm and snuggly -- and have a fire. Below is Chase's Young Author's story.

My Smoky Mountain Trip

Once upon a time, me and my mom and dad and Nanaw and the dogs were going to the Smoky Mountains for Halloween.

We were staying at Curious Bear. We were going to McDonalds to eat breakfast. We ate breakfast in the car and then we headed out to the Curious Bear.

When we were in Tennessee there was traffic.

Then when we got to the house we looked at it.

When it was almost lunch time we heard a strange noise. Then we looked in the house to see what it was. So we checked to see if it was a bear outside. It was not.

Then we checked upstairs. It was my Tooth Monster pillow. Then when I saw the monster I wiggled one of my teeth and pulled it out. Then I put it in a bag.

When it was bed time we put my Tooth Fairy Monster pillow with the tooth in it under the pillow.

When I was sleeping with Nanaw the tooth fairy came and gave me five dollars. In the morning I looked to see if my tooth was gone and there was the five dollars. Then

I went down to wake up my parents and tell them about the five dollars. They said cool.

We went to the pancake house. We ate breakfast and went to the mini golf place.

We had a good time. We were sad to go home.

The End



No comments:

Post a Comment